Welcome to the BGE DD Support CenterIn order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
Please, look at the frequently asked questions for offline assistance for answers to common issue/problems. Thanks for choosing BGE DD
Music/audio track(s) sound specifications are WAV stereo 44.1 kHz (sample rate), 16 bit (bith depth), 1411 kbps (sample rate). We also accept 24 and 32 bit files.
- Tag music/audio track(s) before uploading to system using https://www.mp3tag.de/en/
- Converting music/audio track(s) to WAV by using Switch Music Converter https://www.nch.com.au/switch/mp3.html
- Cover/Artwork sizing Specifications.
- Go to resize pictures here .
- How To Upload releases to site. Watch Video
- Remember to click ADD when putting in artist, label etc. Always click save button when changing options or information.
- Liner Notes is the same as Release Biography
- Get a DDEX Party number here at http://dpid.ddex.net/